Final Exams… Obviously mean time to look at cute puppy pictures, waste time on Facebook and blog. Right?
If you have been able to focus and whip out that 20-page paper without any problem… Well, 1. Can I be you? and 2. WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?
Here’s to procrastination at its finest. How I spend my precious time NOT working on my take-home final.
1. DailyPuppy.com: No, but, seriously. Cute puppies. Endless photographs of cute, adorable, fluffy puppies.
2. Sporcle.com: Random trivia questions. Test your knowledge in sports, history, world geography, celebrities… Actually, to be fair, if you take the “Countries of the World” quiz, you’re memorizing what you need to know for that geography test.
3. Amazon.com: What cool new gadgets are out? Anything on sale? I have my eyes on HD Flip Camera.
4. Linkedin.com: At least I’m investing in my future by updating my online profile, editing my job descriptions and seeing if any BU alums are working in the TV industry. Job search > Finals…
5. Boston.com / Nytimes.com / Huffingtonpost.com / Guardian.co.uk / Time.com: Suddenly I read every single article on every single news website out there.
6. Blogging: What do you think I’m doing right now?
Right… Finally time to go write about Russia’s economic, political and social problems in the late 1980′s?
By now, everyone knows how much I adore puppies. No matter the age, color or size, I love them all. Actually, I may or may not be quite partial to big puppies with huge paws.
Regardless, sometimes my idea of procrastinating and taking a break from doing homework often involves searching for cute puppy pictures or videos, and this is what I found in my recent Youtube search. Take a couple minutes to watch this adorable huskie.
Mishka, I love you!
Mishka, Are you stupid?